Working Student SAP Marketing (Werkstudent*in)
- Online seit 09.09.2021
We are looking for a working student interested in the field of marketing. You will work in an international team and have the opportunity to choose interesting projects where you can gain experience in various marketing-related tasks. Please note that you must be a student enrolled at a university at the time of the employment.
SUSE is the market leader with 70% market share of SAP customers on Linux, over 25,000 SAP customers prefer SUSE Linux Enterprise. Joint development with SAP and Partners in areas like High Availability/Disaster Recovery, cloud deployments, or software-defined infrastructure for SAP HANA and SAP Netweaver drive competitive advantages. The working student will support the SAP Alliances Marketing Team in internal and external campaigns and activities.
- Support of joint marketing activities from SUSE to SAP customers
- Support at SAP-related events like Sapphire, Teched, Virtual Events etc.
- Internal and external awareness generation (support of social media activities, blog, etc)
- Support of SUSE global awareness & demand generation activities around SAP
- Maintain central doc/presentation repository for SAP Alliances (e.g. success stories, Whitepapers, Best Practice Guides, Presentations etc)
- Interest in marketing functions
- Experience in writing blogs and social media posts a plus
- Understanding of the dynamics in the IT industry
- Ability to work with MS Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Linux skills a plus
- English language skills required; German language skills are a plus
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH
- Maxfeldstraße 5
- 90409 Nürnberg, Deutschland
- Frau SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH Vanessa Cieply