Working Student Quality Management System (m/f/d)
- Online seit 14.09.2021
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful.
We are active in over 125 markets, and employ more than 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of leading hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of more than € 1.7 Billion.
As a global leader, our ambition is to unlock human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com and take a look at why you will love working here!
For our Quality Management System (QMS) team we are looking for a new working student starting in September (limited for 6 months).
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting Global Document Control department
- Creating presentations, graphics, reports related to Document Control
- Archiving tasks of quality relevant documents and records
- Close communication with affiliates worldwide
- Supporting the creation and revision of QMS processes
- Supporting to maintain Process flows by using Microsoft Visio
- Maintenance support for the Quality Intranet page
- Supporting QMS projects
You most likely fit the following profile:
- Enrolled student in the field of a technical, economic, health management or similar Master or Bachelor program.
- Very good MS Office knowledge
- Proficient handling of IT Tools
- Open and proactive person
- Learning ability
Our corporate language is English, so you need to be confident in English, both verbally and in writing.
What we offer
We are driven by innovation and development so working with us is a constant learning curve. You will be located in our site in Erlangen, Germany with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathetic.
What working with us looks like:
- flexible working hours including home office
- attractive salary package in accordance with the IG Metall tariff agreement,
- subsidized use of the Siemens canteens
Join WS Audiology
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please submit your application s and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- WS Audiology
- 91058 Erlangen, Deutschland
- Frau Evelyn Steinhoff