Working Student (m/f/d) Software Development
- Online seit 07.09.2021
Founded at Stanford University, Tarsier develops modern airspace surveillance systems. Tarsier's AirScout technology utilizes cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology to provide comprehensive airspace awareness.Our mission is to secure the skies and unlock the future of unmanned flight.
Software developers at Tarsier are the heart of our company solving challenging technical problems using the newest technologies. They develop machine learning & image processing systems and continuously design new concepts to generate innovative software solutions. They work together in cross-functional and international teams to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Become part of the team and join our mission. For our development center in Nuremberg, we are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) Software Development who can work up to 20 hours a week starting asap:
- Bring your own ideas to life while developing real-time AI/ML image processing systems for airspace surveillance.
- Out of the box thinking: You continuously design new concepts for our software architecture, both to improve performance and to realize new customer requirements. Because ultimately, when our customers are successful, we are successful.
- Apply agile software development principals on your projects and grow with your responsibilities.
- Seek feedback: Strive for quality in all aspects of software development not just by seeking, but also giving feedback.
- You pursue a degree in the field of computer science, engineering or a similar area.
- You have experience with coding in C++, Python or another relevant programming language.
- Ideally, you have some experience in object-oriented software development and are familiar with working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Tarsier Technologies
- 90478 Nürnberg, Deutschland
- Frau Laura Hautmann