Working student IT Service Desk (m/w/d)
- Online seit 11.11.2020
WS Audiology was formed through the partnership of Sivantos with headquarters in Singapore and Widex with headquarters in Lynge, Denmark. Two pioneers joining forces with a clear ambition to expand hearing care for millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets, and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
For our Local Service Desk Team we are looking for a new working student (m/w/d) starting as soon as possible, limited for two years.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting our Local Service Desk team and User Community in All Requests (e.g. Printer Management)
- Installing, Configuring, Adjusting and Supporting IT systems (e.g. Shared Mailboxes and functional accounts)
- Fixing various Faults and diverse errors
- Maintaining, customizing and optimizing application programs
- Information Management IT to End user
- User and computer management
- Support for Windows and Applications
- Hardware management
- Asset management, also recycling and disposal
- enrolled student in the field of Information Technology (IT)
- first experiences or internships in IT Management (e.g. “Fachinformatiker Systemintegration” or comparable technical background
- Good knowledge of Windows 10
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networks
- German: fluent, spoken and written
- English: skilled, spoken and written
- Independent working style
- Communication and team skills
- Respectful / polite behavior to end users and colleagues
In case of equal qualifications, WSA preferentially considers disabled applicants and people of equal standing.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please submit your application and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- limited for two years
- attraktive Vergütung
- Sivantos GmbH
- Henri-Dunant-Straße 100
- 91058 Erlangen, Deutschland
- Frau Anika Störmann