Working Student in Communication and Content Marketing (m/f)
|Online seit|| |
09.08.2018 - 09:17
Exasol is seeking for a detail-oriented and motivated self-starter to work in the Marketing department. The marketing working student will support the communication efforts of Exasol, not limited to brand marketing, but also website, email communication, and content creation.
Overview of the role
- Assist the Content & Marcom Marketing manager
- Work with the other members of the Marketing Team to ensure that the Communication’s flows are properly settled
- Update events’ online calendar,
- Adding and updating content to the website
- Monitor and track media coverage, maintain press archive, generate reports
- Support the customer case study program
- Assist with drafting/publishing e-communications
- Work closely with other members of marketing team to ensure projects get done
- Collaborate with other departments; may be called upon to lead a project as well as function as a member of a cross functional team
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing benefits for media sponsors and key partners.
- Process vendor invoices, purchase requests and assist with administrative work
Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Studies in communications, marketing, public relations or related field of study.
- Proficiency in major business software, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Familiarity with graphic design (AI or InDesign), CMS platforms (WordPress), e-blast programs (HubSpot preferred) not required but a plus.
- Organizational skills; ability to work well and meet deadlines, and remain flexible with multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English
- Passion for creating content
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional proofreading skills
- Good understanding of social media applications and tools, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Excellent problem-solving skills — must have a positive, creative approach and be imaginative, flexible and resourceful.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Verena Schwager
+49 911 239910
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |