Werkstudent Power Electronics (m/f/d)
|Online seit|| |
24.09.2019 - 11:33
Do you want to work on transforming the global electricity industry? Does commercializing clean energy technologies get you excited? Do you believe that energy storage is the key to a clean energy future? Do you want to work at a fast-paced entrepreneurial startup with the backing of two industry powerhouses, AES and Siemens?
You will be part of the Product Lifecycle Management Team based in Erlangen. Minimum duration of this internship is 6 months and can be extended up to one year.
- Support in theoretical analysis of power converter topologies with mathematical calculation and software simulation aimed for performance evaluation, component benchmarking, quality and safety assessments
- Support in the development of graphical user interfaces for power converter analysis
- Support in evaluation and benchmarking of novel converter concepts
- Literature survey and summarization of technical documents
- Documentation of development activities in form of technical report and/or oral presentation
- Registered in a reputed European University to undertake Master of Science (MSc) or equivalent degree program in Power Electronics, Power Engineering or similar relevant Electrical & Electronics field
- Good theoretical understanding of power electronic converter principles and semiconductor devices
- Can do attitude, eager to learn new things and ready to think outside the box
- Passed examination for one of related lectures, e.g. Power Electronics, Semiconductor device, Electrical Drives, etc., are a must (good grades preferred)
- Good theoretical understanding of Battery Energy Storage Systems and Distributed Energy Systems
- Good working knowledge in one or some of these software tools:
- Circuit simulation Matlab & Simulink, PLECS, Simetrix, etc.
- Programming language C, C++, Python
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Fluence Energy GmbH
Herr Tim Achtelik
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |