Student Assistants - Development of AI Algorithms on Edge Devices
|Online seit|| |
23.07.2020 - 12:36
For the »Smart Sensing and Electronics« division in Erlangen, the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS is currently seeking
Student Assistants for the Development of Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Edge Devices
In our division »Smart Sensing and Electronics«, we conduct research on embedded sensor solutions that employ machine learning algorithms. Computing on edge devices is gaining prominence with the evolution of Internet of Things.
At Fraunhofer IIS we develop application-specific circuits for edge devices used in industry and research. Further, we develop intelligent algorithms keeping the target hardware in focus. In the direction of development of artificial intelligence on edge devices, we have embarked on a journey of deploying machine learning models on devices that process real-time data with optimal memory footprint.
- You familiarize with the toolchains for deploying neural networks on target hardware
- You implement and test existing algorithms for classifying or analyzing sensor data on embedded devices
- You are currently studying computer science or a related field
- You have experience in Python and machine learning platforms such as TensorFlow
- You have basic knowledge in the area of embedded systems – microcontrollers and microprocessors
What you can expect from us
- An open and cooperative working environment
- Collaboration in interesting and innovative projects
- Many opportunities to gain practical experience and attend seminars
- Flexible working hours that allow you to balance your coding and study activities
This position can also be adapted to fulfill requirements of Internships or Master’s theses.
If you have any questions about this opening, please contact Bhargavi Mahesh (email@example.com).
Please apply for this position using the following link: https://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/53629/Description/2
Applications are possible in German and English. Please include a cover letter, your CV and your latest transcripts of records (as PDF) and quote ID number 53629-SSE. Address your application to Nina Wörlein.
Please let us know how you learned about this job opportunity.
Additional information is available on our website: www.iis.fraunhofer.de/en
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen IIS
Frau Nina Wörlein
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |