Stud Assistant Enhancing cinema post-production (quality) using machine learning
|Online seit|| |
06.02.2020 - 11:16
FOR THE »MOVING PICTURE TECHNOLOGIES« DEPARTMENT IN ERLANGEN, THE FRAUNHOFER INSTITUTE FOR INTEGRATED CIRCUITS IIS IS CURRENTLY SEEKING
STUDENT ASSISTANT ENHANCING CINEMA POST-PRODUCTION (QUALITY) USING MACHINE LEARNING
The »Audio and Media Technologies« division of Fraunhofer IIS constitutes one of the world’s largest organizations dedicated to audio, speech and media processing. It has been an innovator in sound and vision for over 25 years and repeatedly won international competitions in the audio and media field: e.g. with mp3 and codecs of the AAC-family. Over 200 engineers and scientists develop first-rate technology, which is sold worldwide, in Europe, USA, China, Korea and Japan.
Machine learning has gained a lot of attention in the recent years and continues to do so across various fields.
Your task would be to study, evaluate and implement novel concepts in machine learning for digital cinema applications.
The overall goal with this work is to enhance post-production workflows using suitable machine learning techniques.
What you can expect from us
- An open and cooperative working environment
- Collaboration in interesting and innovative projects
- Many opportunities to gain practical experience and attend seminars
- Flexibility concerning your working hours
Please apply for this position using the following link: https://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/50778/Description/2
Applications are possible in German and English. Please include a cover letter, your CV and your latest transcripts of
records (as PDF) and quote ID number 50778. Address your application to Nina Wörlein.
Please let us know how you learned about this job opportunity.
Additional information is available on our website: www.iis.fraunhofer.de/en
What we expect from you
- You are studying electrical engineering, computer science, information and communication technologies or a related field
- You have experience in programming languages such as C++, Python or MATLAB
- You have experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe or Theano
- You have good knowledge in the area of image and video processing
- You are available for at least 12 hours per week
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Nina Wörlein
+49 9131 7761684
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |