Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen IIS
Student Assistants for the Application Development
- Online seit 12.07.2021
One task of our »Broadband and Broadcast« division is driving the development of new technologies for edge AI and communication systems. We focus on the energy-efficient implementation of neural networks, using both state-of-the-art hardware and highly specialized accelerator architectures (neuromorphic hardware). Alongside our current research activities, we would also like to further expand our contact with industry and, in turn, incorporate our concepts into relevant applications.
Are you interested in developing apps in the 5G environment?
- You program a measurement application on user equipment (e.g. smartphone) to measure a 5G network
- You develop a front-end GUI
What you can expect from us
- An open and cooperative working environment
- Collaboration in interesting and innovative projects
- Many opportunities to gain practical experience and attend seminars
- Flexibility concerning your working hours
Please apply for this position using the following link: https://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/60949/Description/2
and include a cover letter, your CV and your latest transcripts of records (as PDF). Quote ID number 60949-BB. Address your application to Nina Wörlein.
Please let us know how you learned about this job opportunity.
Additional information is available on our website: http://www.iis.fraunhofer.de/en
- You have knowledge of web-based GUI libraries
- You ideally have basic knowledge of mobile communications, iOS/Android APIs for positioning and determining reception quality
- You are interested in a long-term position
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen IIS
- 91058 Erlangen, Deutschland
- Frau Nina Wörlein