Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen IIS
Student Assistant for Positioning in Cell-Free Massive MIMO
- Online seit 24.08.2021
The »Positioning in Wireless Networks« team is a leading partner for cutting-edge technologies for 5G and upcoming 6G positioning systems. Being part of the »Precise Positioning and Analytics« department, our portfolio includes standardization activities, the conceptualization of simulation, testbeds, and measurement platforms. Analytical and theoretical analysis comprise the basis of our work and are verified in our worldwide unique test center L.I.N.K.
You are interested in 5G and upcoming 6G positioning systems?
Then we have the right opportunity for you!
- You work on simulations of the cell-free massive MIMO scenario
- You implement algorithms for positioning
- You join a team working on solutions for 6G
- You are currently enrolled in communications engineering, computer science, or a similar study program
- You are very interested in working on new technologies
- You have recent background in signal processing and wireless communications
- You have programming skills in Matlab (additional C/C++ and/or Python knowledge is welcome)
What you can expect from us
- An open and cooperative working environment
- Collaboration in interesting and innovative projects
- Many opportunities to gain practical experience and attend seminars
- Flexibility concerning your working hours
Please apply for this position using the following link:
Applications are possible in German and English. Please include a cover letter, your CV and your latest transcripts of records (as PDF) and quote ID number 61938-LV. Address your application to Nina Wörlein.
Please let us know how you learned about this job opportunity.
Additional information is available on our website: www.iis.fraunhofer.de/en
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen IIS
- 90411 Nürnberg, Deutschland
- Frau Nina Wörlein