ZTE Deutschland GmbH
Security Assessment Engineer (m/w/d)
- Online seit 08.09.2021
A new position as Security Assessment Engineer (m/w/d) has opened up in our Cybersecurity Lab.
The Cybersecurity Lab is ZTE’s important measure to enhance transparency and trust. In 2019, ZTE established and opened three Cybersecurity Labs respectively in Nanjing, China, Rome, Italy, and Brussels, Belgium. Currently a new lab in Bonn is under construction, which will be important to support European markets.
The labs are established to defense cybersecurity threats and achieve transparency of delivering secure products and services. Based on China and Europe, the labs provide source code review, key technical and process documents review, security design review, black-box testing, and penetration testing for global customers, regulators, and other stakeholders. The cybersecurity labs around the world serve as an open and transparent platform that performs independent security assessment, security certification, external security audit, and security incident response.
ZTE Cybersecurity Lab ensures transparency of secure product delivery, and is an effective way for customers to check the security of ZTE’s products, services, and processes.
What will you be doing?
- Implement independent security assessments and external security certifications, and participate in the security capability building;
- Security assessment and penetration testing of ZTE products;
- Assist in security certifications, security vulnerability verification and rectification of products;
- Participate in product security risk analysis and security requirements collection;
- Study cutting-edge security technology/tools;
- Participate in lab operations;
- Participate in the product security incident response, trace the attack and give rectification plans;
- Communicate with customers about product security related matters.
Which skills do you need?
- University degree in cybersecurity related field or telecommunications;
- Familiar with web security, network security or system security;
- Good English writing and speaking skills;
- Strong team spirit, communication skills and sense of responsibility; fast learner;
- Candidates who meet the following requirements are preferred:
- Familiar with typical vulnerabilities, impact, and attack methods, and be able to use multiple penetration testing tools;
- Familiar with development languages (such as C/C++, java, php, python, jsp);
- Have found and released vulnerabilities on vulnerability exposures websites.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Position at first limited to 2 years
- to be negotiated
- ZTE Deutschland GmbH
- 53111 Bonn, Deutschland
- Herr Michael Lange