Praktikant Business Development (m/w/x)
|Online seit|| |
12.06.2020 - 16:15
You will start in one of Berlin’s hottest early stage health/HR-tech startups with a social impact. As Business Development Intern you will work closely with the Founding Team. This enables you to learn directly from the founders and take over responsibility in a great and inspiring work environment.
ABOUT US: Careloop is the online job platform for nurses and care takers that turns the application process upside down by making the hiring companies apply to candidates who are vetted by Careloop.
- Build and grow our new business successfully by identifying new concepts and strategies and implement them from the beginning.
- Develop of a suitable B2C marketing/sales strategy for our target markets.
- Independently create and implement SEO, social media and content campaigns.
- Conduct sales activities including personal, phone and mail approaches.
- Be part of the big picture: Increase Careloop’s reach through link building.
- Experience the development of our brand and be part of our growth journey.
- You are communicative, creative and flexible.
- You love to be part of a team and to achieve goals and implement things
- Hands-on mentality is an integral part of your DNA.
- You are fluent in English. Ideally you speak Spanish, an additional European or Asian language.
- First practical experience in marketing would be of great advantage.
- You have a comprehensive understanding and great interest in the current
- trends and technologies of online marketing.
- mandatory internships are preferred
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Matti Fischer
+49 30 43020987
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |