Internship Ceramics Functionalisation (m/f/x)
|Online seit|| |
08.02.2019 - 10:50
We are Straumann.
United for global excellence in dentistry.
Every vision has its story. Ours began more than 60 years ago. Since then our innovations and achievements have become landmarks in dentistry worldwide. Straumann began as a family-owned institute, grew into a publicly owned holding, and today comprises a number of international companies around the world.
The Straumann Group develops, manufactures and supplies dental implants, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We are looking for you to support early stage concept development and testing of local functionalising of Zirconia in the Framework of a 6 months internship in our team of the New Technologies Competence Center (within the Testing and Technology Group) at our HQ in Basel:
- Build up knowledge about functionalising methods for Zirconia such as metal ion doping, e.g. through literature reviews
- Develop a concept for a functionalising method compatible with a new manufacturing technology
- Plan and implement a proof of concept study on simplified lab scale and develop it towards integration in the manufacturing process chain
- Document and share your theoretical and practical work
- Support daily business of a dynamic Competence Center in the fast growing dental field
- Studies in Inorganic Chemistry or related discipline (minium during Bachelor study)
- Careful experimental laboratory work style respecting constraints of a highly regulated Environment
- Experience with oxide ceramics is a plus
- Proactive and agile personality with an out of the box thinking mindset valuing independent and team work
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- Being part of an inspired and engaged team with small hierarchies
- The chance of making a direct impact on a new manufacturing technology as one of our #ChangeMakers
- Insights in innovation projects of a leading dental solutions Company
Florian Rupp, HR Partner, is your first contact for further questions you might have. Please just apply via the apply button or the following link of our recruitment plattform: http://smrtr.io/Y6ZF
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Florian Rupp
+41 61 9651111
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
for 6 months