Intern (E-Commerce) - Germany (Munich) - 6 months
|Online seit|| |
27.11.2019 - 15:12
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team are looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core consumer business. As an E-Commerce Intern, you will work alongside a Vendor Manager to help provide a suite of services designed to support Amazon's most strategic brands within one of our Retail categories. Your priority will be to work backwards from the customer, identifying inputs to grow brands and improve their performance.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Amazon Retail teams work to help improve the selection and shopping experience for customers across our product categories, from Books to Fashion, Electronics to Grocery, Movies and Music to Toys and Health & Beauty, and everything in between. As a Retail intern in one of those categories, you will learn how Amazon handles its e-commerce retail business
· Develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that our people are known for
· Support Vendor Managers as well as Amazonians in other functions, such as In-stock and Marketing
· You are at least in the third semester of your Bachelor's degree or your Master's program
· Fluent written and verbal communication in German and English
· Available for a 2019 start date for a period of at least 6 months
· Knowledge in MS Office programs as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
· Analytical skills
· Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience using analytical specific tools such as Google Analytics, SQL or HTML is a plus
· Bachelor’s or Master’s studies within Engineering, Commerce, Business administration or similar field is preferred
· Achieved or aiming to achieve a 2.5 and above degree
Application and Assessment Process
Eligible candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment and successful candidates will be invited to attend a video interview. The final stage of the selection process will be a full day assessment centre based at one of Amazon’s offices. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Christopher Jolly
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |