EMEA WIN-In-Ops Internship - Job ID: 745016
|Online seit|| |
16.05.2019 - 15:50
Amazon is a company of builders. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do — from the proprietary technologies we create to the new businesses we launch and grow. You’ll find it in every team across our company; from providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon embraces invention and progressive thinking. Amazon is continually evolving; it’s a place where motivated employees thrive, and ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It’s as simple as this: we pioneer.
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join the unique world of European Operations as interns. An Amazon EMEA internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our Operations activities.
EMEA WIN-In-Ops Internship - Job ID: 745016
Women's Internship Network in Operations
Locations: Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Slovakia, Spain and United Kingdom
Whatever your background, if you’re motivated by results and driven enough to achieve them, Amazon is a great place to be. Because it’s only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth, we’re all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt to changes quickly and we encourage you to try new things.
Internships are project-based educational opportunities that will put your analytical skills to test and encourage you to roll up your sleeves to complete a project that will contribute to improve the functionality and level of service that Amazon provides to its customers.
About the WIN-In-Ops (Women In Operations) program:
Amazon's WIN-In-Ops program is a complementary program to EMEA Operations student internships. Through the WIN-In-Ops program, you can join other Business and STEM students in a program to hone your leadership skills and explore the fascinating scale of Operations at Amazon. You will be provided with high value opportunities for learning and have access to inspirational women leaders through Mentorships. The goal of the program is to empower you to take charge of your career and support your professional growth.
As part of the program, you will have access to:
- Leadership training to develop and hone your leadership style through onsite and online training opportunities.
- Real-world business challenges through supply chain management, Operations process optimization, HR projects and more.
- Individual mentoring by a diverse array of senior talent from across the Amazon network.
- A strong network of WIN-In-Ops (Women In Operations) Amazon interns from universities across Europe.
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers. We are looking for forward-thinkers who take a continuously proactive approach and create a culture of creativity within the workplace.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and local language where applicable).
- You are results-driven with analytical skills and the desire to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision making skills, and use sound logic to communicate.
- You must have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
- The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full-time role; if it’s in an Operations or customer-facing environment, even better
How to apply
Please apply via the „apply now-Link“ provided on this page: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/745016/win-in-ops-program-m-f
In your cover letter, please clearly state the following:
- your location preferences
- your language capabilities for your preferred locations
Please upload your CV and cover letter as a combined word/pdf document. Please do not submit them separately.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
div. europ. LänderDeutschland
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |