Medical Imaging Data Assistant
- Online seit 04.02.2021
Our team designs, develops and validates components and algorithms for cancer therapy prescription, planning, monitoring and follow-up. Our deep neural network models make lives of clinical practitioners easier and contribute to better treatment outcomes by increasing data consistency.
For our model production we are looking for a
as a part-time collaborator.
As our Medical Imaging Data Assistant
- you work within state of the art artificial intelligence R&D for cancer therapy
- you organize, collect, tag and analyze training and test data (tomography images, anatomical structures and other types of data) for the production of artificial intelligence models
- you assist in quality and usability evaluation of algorithms, models and software components
Working from home is possible, local support and also possibility to work with other students in an office provided by a partner company in Erlangen.
- talented in tidiness, accurateness and self-organization?
- an efficient operator of IT tools?
- familiar with CT anatomy?
- fluent in English?
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- 91052 Erlangen, Deutschland
- Herr Mario Fartaria