Software Developer (f/m) Digital Signal Processing for Communication Application
|Online seit|| |
23.02.2018 - 10:59
The Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS in Erlangen, Germany, is looking for
Software Developers (f/m)
Digital Signal Processing for Communication Applications
Do you like digital signal processing? Are you keen on taking on challenging developments for new audio technologies which will be used in millions of speech and audio communication products worldwide?
If so, we have the right job for you!
With us, you have the opportunity to design and improve digital signal processing software for speech and audio communication applications and develop customer-ready software libraries.
In the Audio & Media Technologies Division of the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS, more than 200 scientists and engineers are working on audio signal processing. Their activities already delivered a number of outstanding global successes. Fraunhofer IIS is the main inventor of mp3 and one of the main developers of AAC. More than 1,000 companies licensed the audio technologies of Fraunhofer IIS, which are used today in more than 8 billion commercial products. The department Audio is focusing on efficient coding of music and speech signals. Current research topics are, among others, the development of new audio standards for high-quality voice services for mobile communications and for immersive sound reproduction of television programs.
What you can expect
- Diverse and challenging research and development projects with a high practical relevance
- Flexible working time and support for the compatibility of family and work
- An excellent working atmosphere within an international team
- Initial skill adaptation training as well as a broad selection of continuing education
- Salary is according to the German federal labor agreement – term is initially limited
Equally-qualified applicants with severe handicaps and disabilities will be given preference. The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft places high value on being an equal opportunity employer.
Have we piqued your interest? Then please send your application in PDF format, including a cover letter, resume and references, to Claudia Kestler-Böhm (firstname.lastname@example.org) – stating the reference number IIS-2018-11.
Additional information is available on our website: www.iis.fraunhofer.de
- Master’s degree in science in a technical field
- Extensive expertise in programming in C/C++ and MATLAB
- Knowledge in digital signal processing, particularly for audio signals
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We are happy to welcome applications of committed junior professionals, as well.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
|Name des Unternehmens|| |
Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen
Frau Claudia Kestler-Böhm
+49 9131 7761654
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
Die Stelle ist zunächst auf zwei Jahre befristet.