Internal Sales & Logistics Assistant (m/f) JOST Japan
|Online seit|| |
12.02.2019 - 11:53
- Complete sales and logistics administration.
- Consult with social insurance, tax, legal administration, labor law, immigration lawyers. Acquire a basic understanding of business and labor contracts, public company and tax regulations.
- Sustain relations with data bank institutions and public entities for the benefit of the long-term success of JOST as a foreign company in Japan.
- Consult with Japanese insurance broker on insurance setup. Acquire a basic understanding of product liability law and the implications for company insurance requirements.
- Review company rules and regulations concerning benefits, travel guidelines according to market and labor law standards and requirements.
- Acquire a basic understanding of compensation and benefits standards and structures in Japan. Keep up to date with market standards and trends.
- Pick up on product information and acquire background knowledge on the JOST organization, market and customers.
- Background in logistics with experience in import and stock business e.g. in a small trading company. Preferably already knowledge of Toiya business, regulations and requirements.
- Basic knowledge and preferable prior experience in accounting.
- Finance and general administration understanding. Willingness to acquire knowledge in these different fields to fulfill operational tasks.
- Business Fluent in Japanese and English. Comfortable to speak and write in English with HQ or international contacts. International work experience is a plus.
- Understanding of Japanese business manners in interactions with customers. High service orientation and makes the customers success a priority.
- Very good communication skills, takes initiative in communication with the sales team especially via phone. Contact proactively and require clarification, where needed.
- Solution oriented, pragmatic and adaptable to changes. Calm and patient but assertive. Structured and systematic working method.
- Comfortable with working in a small company with a lot of freedom and room to implement new ideas, procedures. Ability to work independently and take on responsibility.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Katja Lange
+49 6102 295416
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |